Pushing the boundaries of Sparkle

Last year, we designed a website for an audio company called Divo. We have already posted the page here, but this year we’ve redesigned it with the launch of new products. This year we’ve taken animations on product pages to the next level. We have tried to push Sparkle to the limit and I think we have. Hope you like it, feel free to share your thoughts.

13 Likes

Wow you guys have really pushed Sparkle!!! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap:
A standout!!!

It might be the server you are using but your PlayBud Studio takes a fair bit of time to load, even after caching. Also a couple of your footer navigation links are not linked?

And it looks totally fantastic on mobile, Kudos!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Yes, we are aware of the load but can’t do much about it sadly. Yes, 2 things in the footer are missing but are not essential parts, we are building those for the future.

Thanks for your words :wink:

An absolutely spectacular site. :heart_eyes:

It is a clear example of the power of Sparkle in the hands of a very talented, knowledgeable and tasteful team.

My sincere congratulations and admiration. :clap: :clap: :clap:

(Bravo chicos, eso es superar límites a lo bestia :wink: )

1 Like

Very nice! No shortage of creative ideas here…

While I can imagine how you did it I can’t figure out how long it took you – this must me tremendous work. Specially considering desktop and mobile versions.

I personally find the animation – though powerful – very unintuitive. I break my brain figuring out what happens when.

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

What animation are you referring to?

Wow. Brilliant! nothing else to say. Well done :+1:

Genius! You must have had fun doing that! Bravo.

I’m starting to work with Sparkle and I’m excited to see what it’s capable of. Beautiful site. Great!!!

Si recuerdo el sitio del año pasado :raised_hands: muy buen trabajo (en ambos). Felicidades!!! se nota el esfuerzo y la atención en los detalles. Les quedó DIVinO :sweat_smile:
:muscle: Poder Sparkle! :raised_hands:

Brutal!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:t3: :wave:t3: :wave:t5: :wave:t5:
Brillante, super bien presentado el producto, y las animaciones muy, muy buenas.
Enhorabuena por el trabajo! Gracias por compartirlo.

Os acercais a las presentaciones de Apple. :wink: :wink: :wink: