Removing search result pages

I don’t need the search result pages because my website is composed of less than ten pages. I tried to remove them by pressing the delete key, which doesn’t work. How can I eliminate the search result pages?

Hi @flealife, the search results page is tied to the existence of a search box. When you delete the last search box you can then delete the search results page.

Hi, I also cannot delete my search results page or the search results object on it.

I had a site with search. I then created a new section so that I had two sections, one with search and one without. I then duplicated the sparkle 5 file and deleted the section with search. I have verified there is no search box in my site by carefully checking each layer on each page.

Just checking @GregLuck
Have you clicked on the Search Results page that Sparkle generated and then used the “-” in the bottom left hand corner of the left hand panel? This is how you delete pages.

I have not had any issues deleting the Search Box and then deleting the Search Results page

Yes, that works for all other pages but not the search results.

I may have to create a new project and copy the pages I want across.

Ok it might be best @GregLuck to let @duncan know what the issue is and send your project across to feedback@sparkleapp.com