Repeat an effect indefinitely?

I have recently discovered that with some pre-built effects on Sparkle it is possible to make animations that at other times I would have created for example with a gif. This speeds up my work because it allows me to do everything with Sparkle.
On my personal site that I have where I present some of the work that I make, I had the existence of highlighting certain news by telling visitors that there is news.
So I used an effect called “lightning” (I don’t know if that’s the name in the English localized versions) that allows me to flash an object, thus bringing the visitor’s attention to a certain part of the page.
However, I have noticed that in the repetitions of the effect it is not possible to make it go in an infinite loop, but in the specific case it is possible to repeat the “flashing” for a maximum of 30 times.
Is there any way to overcome this limitation? Or is it conceivable in a future update to make it so that some effects are not only tied to the scrolling of the page but can go into a loop independently?

You can see the use of the effect here (it is a red box flashing on the winning awards of a medium-length film I made): Giovanni Toro - Benvenuti nel mio sito (video)

Thanks

(;

2 Likes

G R E A T !!!
Thank you!

1 Like

Ciao dovresti mandare i tuoi corti al Vaughan Film Festival qui in Canada.

1 Like

Ciao, grazie per il consiglio! Lo sto inviando a vari festival e stiamo ottenendo diversi riconoscimenti, ma non quanti ne vorremmo. Purtroppo credo che molti non riescano a capire che Another Dimension, ad esempio, è un film artigianale nato con una spesa di poco meno di 2.000 euro. Si tratta di un vero low budget mentre in molti festival esistono produzioni anche di 50.000 dollari contro i quali non possiamo competere. Davvero un peccato, visto il lavoro che è stato fatto :frowning:

Hi, thanks for the advice! I am sending it to various festivals and we are getting several awards, but not as many as we would like. Unfortunately, I think many people fail to understand that Another Dimension, for example, is a handmade film that was created with a budget of just under 2,000 euros. This is a real low budget while in many festivals there are productions of even $50,000 against which we cannot compete. Really a shame, given the work that has been done :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t be dishearten @MultimediaMan
In the end it was created for the ones that will be drawn to it and that might be not as many as you want but it is a start to make the ripple effect take place. You will connect in other ways and you will feel the appreciation! :slight_smile: :clap: :star:

1 Like

No, I am not discouraged. I’m just a little embittered, but that’s okay. I will try to do better next time. Maybe, then, it will be different. Thanks anyway for the support! :heart_eyes:
And if you’d like, the film is subtitled in English anyway. I have no idea if science fiction is your genre, but in that little movie we pay homage to american productions of the 1980s. At least the way we in Italy “felt” them at that time.
I hope you will find it interesting :upside_down_face:

2 Likes