Responsive site woes

Thank you all who have been trying to what turns out to be saving me from myself. I’ve been unable to replicate the mess I got myself into so I can only presume that the culprit of my difficulties can be attributed to beer rather than software. All seem to be going well now.

2 Likes

lol, I had to laugh at your comments. Although I can’t blame beer, I’ve had similar frustrations, blaming Sparkle for not behaving properly, only to discover it was my own lack of grey matter which was the problem. Duncan is SO patient and forgiving, when I’ve suggested to him that I thought Sparkle was to blame. As one other poster said, I try to overcomplicate things (mainly due to trying to do things the complicated way that Dreamweaver required them to be done) when Sparkle had a solution that was so simple, I missed it.

2 Likes

@vk2003 just a question regarding your site. You’ve changed the color of the hamburger icon. Where you able to do this in Sparkle, or another drawing program? I realize this is a newbie question. Mine is the standard grey but I need this as a custom color.
Many Thanks
~Bill

You can choose any icon you like and add it the style settings, see below: Just find or create an icon in your chosen colour and add it in place of the standard one.

1 Like

:point_up_2: that.
Thanks @francbrowne

I just Changed the colour of the grey one in graphics program, and then saved it as an SVG file, so it could be scaled simply

1 Like