Sale of digital content (mp3 format for download) online shop

Hello dear community, I am in the process of switching from iWeb to sparkle3 pro - I am currently testing with a free version of sparkle whether I can cope with it, as many things no longer work with my beloved iWeb … (Thanks Duncan for your help)
Well, my design with iWeb is quite simple (www.ur-kraftquelle.de), and should become more modern. And I want to include the direct sales of my music therapy album in it, so that I don’t have to go through other sales platforms.

Therefore my question: Did any of you create an online shop with sparkle3, and what does it look like? I would be grateful for links / tips on this :grinning:

sorry, ich glaube meine Frage wurde nicht gut vom google Translater übersetzt … Ich hoffe man kann trotzdem etwas damit anfangen …

Welcome onboard! :slight_smile:

@Therapie, To integrate a shopping experience for you clients is fairly simple in Sparkle3. You have PayPal, Snipcart, Ecwid, Grumroad as part of Sparkle3, or there is Payhip, and many more - https://bloggingwizard.com/ecommerce-platforms-sell-digital-products/ [These can also be integrated]

There is a few of us here that have integrated ecommerce for ourselves or clients. One of my clients use Shopify to sell their wines online - https://watertonhall.com.au Shopify is really big so I wouldn’t recommend it for what you are wanting to do though.
Good luck! :)…

1 Like

@Grünhaut
Vielen Dank für Deine Antwort :slightly_smiling_face: Deine Website sieht echt super aus!
Ich habe jetzt eben auch veröffentlicht :smiley:. Ist zwar noch nicht perfekt - ich sehe noch Fehler und was man verbessern könnte - aber ich lerne ja noch mit dem Programm umzugehen…
Danke an Duncan für seine Geduld :slightly_smiling_face:
Wenn Du mal schauen magst: www.UR-Kraftquelle.de
Wird die Website eigentlich bei Euch in Eurer jeweiligen Sprache angezeigt?

1 Like

@Therapie, Thanks for your kind words! :slight_smile:

Time is on your side as you work towards using Sparkle more and more and as you know it had a very low learning curve!

Sorry no, I don’t have my website in my native language which is Afrikaans by the way.
I’m happy sticking with English although it is one confusing language!

Deutsche Sprache ist noch verwirrender :wink: Aber Deine Website wird bei mir in deutscher Sprache angezeigt. Dass ist super, so denke ich, dass auch meine automatisch in anderen Sprachen angezeigt wird, je nach Land - hoffe ich :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Therapie, Ok that is interesting!

I do know of some websites being converted to the native language it is being viewed in but I am surprised that Waterton Hall Wines is… I set it to En (English), but there you go…