Small Bug: Updating Burger Icon

Latest version of Sparkle:

When updating the burger-icon to something else, the project does not update visually the change until you save, close and then re-open the project.

Thanks to @woodrow for the suggestion to make mine white for the new site.

1 Like

Hello.

Can’t confirm. The changes are immediately processed and visible.

Mr. F.

I didn’t ask for confirmation; I’m reporting a bug which if it didn’t happen everytime on every project I wouldn’t have reported.

@producerguyaz, if you think it is a bug please report it to the Sparkle Team. It can be any number of things causing it because from my end I have it when dropping a new icon it doesn’t update on the canvas until I click off the selection. So I’m seeing something similar to what you are mentioning but not the same.

I’d seen others report bugs here which is why it was my first choice.
I’ll use the support option in the app.
Cheers.

It would be very handy if the color of the hamburger icon could be changed. It’s simple in another program, but the icon has to be placed again.
The hamburger icon is default grey, and does not match many web color themes.
Just a handy item to have.

@Woodrow I have made a fantastic suggestion to Duncan that will resolve the issue and give everyone freedom to recolour the hamburger icon as they like as per project!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@FlaminFig using SVG for the hamburger menu and make it happen with a mouse over hover effect.

2 Likes

@MiWe Even better…

The hamburger icon becoming a default svg file and then have the Colour Overlay (like with svg images) introduced allowing us to recolour the svg to any colour under the stars!!! And yes have the svg Colour Overlay have a hover state! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. It would be very nice to apply a color to any svg, just like the way we can color a block, or image.
-W