Sparkle 2.8.7 must have been the shortest release ever
Turns out during the 2.8.7 review time we didn’t stop and had a whole slew of fixes ready by the time 2.8.7 was approved by Apple.
So we submitted 2.8.8 and it was approved right away. Enjoy!
- fixed publishing to some web hosts that don’t correctly support TLS 1.3
- fixed z-index issue with sticky header on Safari in some rare cases
- fixed solid shadow rendering in editing
- fixed video player size constraing when using native controls and lightbox
- fixed video autoplay to work even when video has no audio track
- fixed video player to avoid browser local storage of volume preferences, that triggers some privacy checker tools
- fixed corrupt video upload in some cases
- fixed text wrapping in some multi-device layouts
- improved performance for very long text blocks on multiple devices