Sparkle turns 6

Hey, congratulations!

When Adobe discontinued GoLive I switched to Freeway Pro. I distinctly remember a few years later when Freeway seemed to be going under, I actually looked at Sparkle, and didn’t think much of it at the time; I ended up subscribing to Creative Cloud just so I could use Muse.

Fast forward a few more years, and Adobe cancels Muse (Adobe is three for three on my web apps, if I count the earlier PageMill). I found Sparkle again and gave it another look, and lo and behold, it had advanced significantly. Between Sparkle and the Serif Affinity apps (Photo, Designer, Publisher), I’ve been able to cancel my Creative Cloud subscription (just kept Photoshop CC for awhile longer for some client work I need it for) and haven’t really looked back.

So thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing what Sparkle 3 holds!

1 Like

Congratulations, you’ve been the sparkle in my web design love-life. I’ve designed many sites on Sparkle and presently converting many more from awful Adobe Muse to Sparkle. Looking forward to Version 3. Love to be able to crop photos in future Sparkle.

congratulations
we look forward to your innovations
happy birthday sparkle

Congrats Duncan. Well done.

Thanks to all the Sparkle app team, keep doing these great job! :heart:

Skvělé, báječné jednoduché!!! Díky a hodně zdraví na duchu i v počítačích :wink: