Sparkle won´t start after upgrade! HELP

Hey there,

I did purchase Sparkle one and decided to try the 14 days free trial for the pro version. Within those two weeks I was really convinced an upgraded to pro. Now, starting Sparkle, I just get the message, that my 14 days are up an I could go back to my old version or upgrade to pro. After pressing ok either nothing happens or the program crashes and I get a default message by apple. Which is really long and I have no idea what any of it means.
I contacted the support and they gave me a few tips but for now nothing works. So while I wait for another response from them I thought asking you guys might help too.

Has anyone an idea? That was a lot of money I spent and I don’t know what to do.

Thanks in advance

Helen

Sorry to hear about that @Helene

But all is not lost and if you get onto Duncan at feedback@sparkleapp.com he will sort your particular issue out and you will have Sparkle back in no time…

Thanks for your reply,

Duncan sent me an email with a possible solution which didn’t work unfortunately. I trust he’s still on it but I thought meanwhile I seek out the wisdom of this community :smiley: