Stay home and download all my sparkles

I know a lot of you are stuck at home like me. (New York, checking in!)

I put all my Sparkles into a shared drive for you to play with.

Stay safe and keep Sparkling!

Here ya go: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ECOVHhdg37yKPVZ7dgeQan7ggZ2cyJhn

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

Now sticking at home doesn’t bore no more!
Sharing all your Sparkle files with us is very generous. Besides from giving visual inspirations one can gain a lot of tips and tricks how to accomplish things in Sparkle by simply deconstructing your files.
Thank you very much!

1 Like

You’re very welcome @sfbdesign!

Gracias!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

De nada, AdeGarci! :laughing:

1 Like

De nada!!! A sido un gustazo visualizar alguno de tus trabajos.
Enhorabuena.
Lo mismo te copio algo :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Copia todo!

Estoy feliz de que lo estes disfrutando.

@ WebRoyal: tried your link, but got a message that I had to get permission before I could access the files (and sent you a message there, asking you kindly to grant me that permission… :wink:).

Bonjour,
Merci, il y a pleins d’astuces très utiles.
:love_you_gesture:

@WebRoyal. Very, very generous for a newbie in Canada. Thanks so much.
-Bill

@WebRoyal thank you for your great designs.
I used one and edited it (www.maniacs.theater).
On my smartphone it redirects automatically to /mobile.
This folder doesn’t exist on my FTP. Is there any setting I’ve missed?

You’re welcome. Try looking for the embedded HTML at the top of the page on the index, and then remove it. It is hard to find because it’s invisible, so just click-and-drag your whole hero section to see where it might be outlined / hidden.

Nice site by the way! Well done using the template. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the hint.
I’ve found this in the source code <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- if (screen.width <= 699) { document.location = "mobile/"; } //--> </script>
and deleted it. Now it works on smartphone.
But how can I find this in Sparkle itself as there is no source-code mode (or I’m simply to stupid to find it :wink:

Thanks again for the help and your nice design!

@captainslater, You’ll find it in the “More” tab under Spacial / Embed

Once you place the embed (it becomes the placeholder for the code) you’ll see the right-hand panel change asking you for the “Embedded Content”

Once you place the code and save it it becomes active. If you have the Embed element towards the top of the web page the code will fire off earlier in the loading of the web page, but if not needed to fire off early I place it towards the very bottom of my web page.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I guess I wrote my question not clear enough :smiley:

I can’t find the already embedded code which @webroyal has added to the template within Sparkle. Once I openend the file on notepad I can locate the script and removed it but I don’t want to do this everytime I publish the site :wink:

EDIT: Found it after removing all the other content first. My fault :slight_smile:

@captainslater, That is great news! :slight_smile:
It is a bit tricky at times but I’m sure Duncan & his Team will make it a bit more obvious on the next big iteration - Sparkle 3! :slight_smile: