Strange appearance of my home page

During my last update of my site (pourletravailsocial.org) the first page of the site appeared with all the items one below the other, and not in their usual presentation. I only managed to solve the problem by switching to “high performance code generation”. But at the same time, a good part of the buttons (mainly extracts of texts which led to the loading of full texts) no longer worked.
I’m on iMac Big Sur 11.6 system
You can view a screenshot of the phenomenon described above by following this link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjkl13qee5ri70o/Capture%20d’écran%202021-10-01%20à%2010.03.47.png?dl=0
And you can consult my site (and check that many buttons are inactive in the “coups de coeur” page for example: only the first three work, the texts corresponding to all the other favorites are aligned to the left and no longer respond at the click.
To access my association’s website:
https://www.pourletravailsocial.org
Please give me tips on how to resolve these issues … I have been using Sparkle successfully for years now and am happy with it. Maybe a problem due to a system update? Or a Sparkle update?
Thanks in advance.

Lors de ma dernière mise à jour de mon site (pourletravailsocial.org) la première page du site apparaissait avec tous les items les uns en dessous des autres, et non pas dans leur présentation habituelle. Je n’ai réussi à résoudre le problème qu’en passant en “génération de code haute performance”. Mais en même temps, une bonne partie des boutons (essentiellement des extraits de textes qui amenaient le chargement des textes complets) ne fonctionnait plus.
Je suis sur iMac système Big Sur 11.6
Vous pouvez consulter une photo d’écran du su phénomène décrit ci dessus en suivant ce lien
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjkl13qee5ri70o/Capture%20d’écran%202021-10-01%20à%2010.03.47.png?dl=0
Et vous pouvez consulter mon site (et vérifier que beaucoup de boutons sont inactifs dans la page “coups de coeur” par exemple : seuls les trois premiers fonctionnent, les textes correspondant à tous les autres coups de coeur sont alignés à gauche et ne répondent plus au clic.
Pour accéder au site de mon association :
https://www.pourletravailsocial.org
Merci de me donner des pistes pour résoudre ces problèmes… J’utilise Sparkle avec succès depuis des années maintenant et en suis satisfait. Peut être un problème du à une mise à jour système ? Ou à une mise à jour Sparkle ?
Merci d’avance.

Hi @Celmar,

that’s the symptom of a cache (in the browser or the server) that’s preventing the browser from using the latest HTML/CSS.

Right now I see the page with the proper layout, which could either mean the server cache has expired, or it was a browser caching issue.

You can solve the former by finding the server cache controls in your web host control panel, or by contacting your web host and asking them to turn it off.

You can solve the latter by clearing your browser cache. This can also be solved permanently in many cases by using the instructions in this post:

Of course there may be a cache problem on the server … but I’m talking about files generated by Sparkle BEFORE sending them to the server. To have a normal appearance of the first page, I have to set myself to “high performance code generation” otherwise the home page is completely messy. Moreover a good part of my buttons do not work folds IN THE SITE GENERATED by Sparkle before I send it to the server …

Bien sur il peut y avoir un problème de cache sur le serveur… mais je parle des fichiers générés par Sparkle AVANT de les envoyer au serveur. Pour avoir une apparence normale de la première page, il faut que je me règle en “génération de code haute performance” sinon la page d’accueil est complètement désordonnée. Par ailleurs une bonne partie de mes boutons ne fonctionnent plis DANS LE SITE GÉNÉRÉ par Sparkle avant que je l’envoye au serveur…

Ok sorry I misunderstood.

The “high performance code generation” option should only be used for publishing to the server, it is not designed to work when opening files in the Finder, and does not work (despite what your findings suggest).

If generating offline compatible code is creating a broken layout, we have not seen this problem and need to look at your project file. Please send the project file to feedback@sparkleapp.com and we’ll take a look.

The home page of my site has returned to normal. If the problem recurs (I have already observed it two or three times) I will immediately send you the Sparkle project file corresponding to the messy home page. On the other hand, this is the first time that I have also observed these disorders in other pages (inactive buttons and certain items stuck on the left).
Thank you for your efficiency.
La page d’accueil de mon site est redevenue normale. Si l’incident se reproduit (je l’ai déjà observé deux ou trois fois) je vous enverrai aussitôt le fichier projet Sparkle correspondant à la page d’accueil en désordre. C’est par contre la première fois que j’observe aussi ces désordres dans d’autres pages (boutons inactifs et certains items collés à gauche).
Merci pour votre efficacité.