Sub-menu pull-down problem

See the screenshot below.

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 17.17.03
When I hover over menu item ‘Photos’, the 3 pull-down items (shown) appear. However, when I move the mouse pointer down to select a sub-menu item, they all disappear … unless I move the pointer down on the right-hand side of the ‘Photos’ item; then they stay, allowing a choice. This took me a while to discover and will be confusing and irritating for some site users. Do you know of this problem and can you suggest a solution? I am using an iMac and the problem occurs on both Chrome and Safari.

Hi @andrex991, looks like the menu is at a depth that’s below the items vertically below it. Should be sufficient to select the menu and from the arrange inspector click “front”.

Thanks Duncan. I tried your fix and it seemed to work until it started to repeat the problem for different pages having different designs vertically below. After trying many different ways of fixing, I decided to change the design of my websites to have no sub-menus, just links on the page - which of course works fine. A pity though. I am still considering other solutions. I currently have a degree of opacity on the menu background. Could this be a part of the problem?

The problem is arranging to front only affects the current page, if you have the header visible in multiple pages there currently is no other way than to go on each page and raise to front.