The site update date

Bonjour,
Je souhaite afficher la date de mise à jour du site, c’est-à-dire la date à laquelle c’est fait le téléversement de façon automatique sans avoir à la saisir.
Avec l’outil Date/Heure de SmartFileds, il affiche la date et l’heure en temps réel celle de l’affichage dans le navigateur alors que je souhaite afficher celle du dernier téléchargement.
Merci pour votre aide.

Hello,
I want to display the site update date, that is to say the date on which the upload is done automatically without having to enter it.
With the Date / Time tool from SmartFileds, it displays the date and time in real time that of the display in the browser while I want to display that of the last download.
Thanks for your help.

Hello.

You may have noticed that when you publish, ALL pages are uploaded, regardless of whether they have been changed or not. This means that all pages now have the same date on the server.

So it is better to write the date of modification manually on the web page.

Mr. F.

Ah oui bien vu !
Je me suis résolu à écrire la date à la main :wink:
Sur iWeb, vous pouvais publier page par page et du coup, vous pouvais afficher la date automatique de mise à jour.

Oh well done!
I resolved to write the date by hand :wink:
On iWeb we could publish page by page and suddenly we could display the automatic update date.