Unable to upload

I need a little help every time I try to upload after updating it says sparkle was unable to upload the files please verify your settings and retry
I checked all my settings I’ve even reset all my settings and re-logged into everything and it still will not upload.

Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

@gigabiteis, So you have already uploaded/updated your website in the past?

Yes I have multiple times prior to installing 3.0/3.1 and no longer able to publish or export to disk

Sorry to hear that @gigabiteis. It might be a good idea to explain this to @duncan. There are a few things that could be causing it so Duncan is the man!..

Please send the project file to feedback@sparkleapp.com and we’ll take a look.

I’ve got this same problem, I built a one page site and everytime I click ‘export to disk’ it moves right to display ‘exporting to disk’ then just goes back left again to the ‘export to disk’ option without doing anything.

This is actually a different problem I think? Are the pages in your site all with the “exclude from publishing” checkbox off?

I’ve just tried restarting everything again and it’s worked fine, I did have the ‘exclude from site search’ on.
I’d installed the update so might have just been acting up. Thanks

There’s no reason it shouldn’t export to disk then. Please send the project file and we’ll take a look.

Ah no sorry I meant it’s started working again after rebooting the mac once again.

I’ve had some problems with Adobe programmes as well to be fair, think it might be the OS more than Sparkle.