Uploading my new site

I need some elementary help with uploading my new site. In preview mode everything looks as good as it can especially on the smaller devices like cell phones. What I am not clear on is do I upload the site itself and the files at the same time or separately. I also read when if things are embedded in the pages I may not have too upload the files. Is that true? (Never did this before) Thanks
Les

Here’s the relevant page from the Sparkle documentation: https://sparkleapp.com/docs/exporting.html

In brief, you must click the “Settings” button in the upper right of the Sparkle app; then click on the “Publishing” item in the Settings window that appears; then click the “Add” button to add a publishing target location; then click the “Publish to the Web” button to bring up the Connection Setup form for your host server’s FTP settings.

You may need to consult with your Web Hosting service to collect the relevant FTP settings. You’ll need to know the following: website address; server name; your user name; and your password.

Once you’ve correctly filled out the Connection Setup form, you should be able to click the “Publish” button in the upper right corner of Sparkle to publish your site files to the hosted location for your website.

1 Like