Vertical menu stopped collapsing

I’m having an issue where my vertical menu just stopped collapsing. It won’t close in Sparkle or on the web preview. The weird thing is, it was working just fine. I don’t think I changed anything and I don’t see any setting that seems like it would affect that. Anyone know what the issue is?

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 11.40.48 AM

The information provided is not sufficient to investigate the problem objectively.

Any live view?

Mr. F.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay. You can see the website here:

http://chile9.com/test/

The menu was working fine (opening and closing as intended) until I noticed that when hovering over the link for Classes, another drop-down popped up containing links to all of the other pages (Classes, FAQ, Calendar, Kid’s Classes, Adult and Teen Classes, and Contact). In an attempt to fix this, I turned off Auto-add pages and pulled all of the pages out to the same level. From that point on, the menu would no longer collapse. I can’t find any setting that looks like it would affect this. It appears that, somehow, all of those other pages (Classes, FAQ, Calendar, Kid’s Classes, Adult and Teen Classes, and Contact) ended up in a folder called Classes. I hadn’t noticed that before, and it certainly wasn’t intentional.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Ugh. Never mind, I just fixed it. I must have inadvertently set it to a vertical menu instead of a hamburger menu. So stupid!