Waiting for a sparkling day

Sparkle 3 …
Time goes by … so slowly … :smiley:

time-1485384_640

3 Likes

Word is Thursday (tomorrow) is the magic time.

1 Like

@producerguyaz

Yes. That’s what they say …

It’s almost “tomorrow” here in Europe … :upside_down_face:

Exciting!
:smiley: :tada:

1 Like

“Along with Big Sur”

3 Likes

Is it wrong that I’m more excited about Sparkle 3 than Big Sur? Does that count as cheating?

5 Likes

Ditto. I’ve only just moved to Catlina … no doubt Duncan will have a Black Friday upgrade discount in the offering too!! :wink:

But what happened to Big Sur? At my place it’s 3.43 pm and everything is silent…

7:00 p.m. CET according to

November 12, but no Sparkle update. Were there last minute problems?

As Duncan said:

And Big Sur should be released soon-ish … :upside_down_face: :tada:

Hmmm. Okay. Is the update tied to a Big Sur version of the Mac App Store? I’m still running High Sierra and will not be upgrading to Big Sur anytime soon.

At the moment, I’m strictly interested in Sparkle. Don’t really give a damn about Big Sur.

No, Big Sur is not needed to run Sparkle 3, as Duncan mentioned here:

Duncan said that anyone can use the new Sparkle. I do not think it is necessary to have Big Sur. Of course, I am not able to understand why we have to wait until the exact minute Big Sur is released before we can get our hands on version 3 of Sparkle. And to think that I have so many projects stuck that I would have worked with the new version cheerfully in the meantime. And go well! In Italy Big Sur should be released in about 1 hour…let’s wait with a lot of patience…

Maybe there’s some cross-promotional agreement between Apple and River SRL that prevents release before Big Sur.

Serif have released their Affinity Suite as Universal apps, compatible with Big Sur and the M1 chip.

Downloading Bug Sur. Waiting for Sparkle.

Hmmm. Maybe tomorrow.

I hope it´s like minutes away

1 Like

Found this on Google

Here we go! :tada: :smiley:

1 Like

The website for Sparkle 3.0 doesn’t appear to have officially launched, in spite of the link above. Documentation for 3.0 is not showing. App is not yet available for purchase through Mac App Store.

We may have to be patient for one more day.