Web Host Recommendations

Hello,
Can anyone recommend a good web host with phone support?
Thanks

That works with Sparkle? I’ve been wondering a similar thing. I think for sparkle, the key feature you’ll need with a host is FTP file upload support. Not all hosts/servers offer that option.

• Even though it doesn’t have phone support, if you’re looking for a non-mission critical / test server, I’ve found Drivehq.com works well. It’s free. Setting it up feels like going back to 1999, but it works!

Also, even though it’s not going to work with sparkle (at least I don’t think), because you mentioned “phone support” I thought I’d mention WPEngine. It’s like the Nordstroms of Webhosting. Like I said, not really applicable for Sparkle, but if “support” is important to you, a service like WPEngine is the thing you’re going to want to look for.

The support is like the best dang support I’ve ever experienced. They’re there, waiting, all the time.

Try SiteGround
International
But with a server In Iowa ! for the US !!

Cheers

Joe

This one is excellent! https://blacksun.ca/ International welcomed.
-Bill

I’ve been using Network Solutions for over a decade, with no problems.

For Germany I can recommend 1blu.
The prices are fair and I had only one easy to solve problem since more than ten years.

Or all-inkl for Germany :de:

Webhostface.com
The best web hosting I have had. Support within minutes and a really friendly bunch.