Website Tips - free pdf download

Hey all you Sparkle(rs), keeping well I hope and making inroads with this great app, Sparkle! :slight_smile:

You guys know that I’m passionate about the web and graphic design, but I also like to help and educate and I do this through different means and one of them is my free lead-magnet offering - “Website Tips”.

I’m rehashing the pdf (content, but especially the cover image) but it is still very relevant so I thought why not help the Sparkle community out a little. Some of you experienced ones know all about this, but the newbies could greatly benefit from this so here you go - a free education pdf on “Website Tips”… Enjoy! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you so much @FlaminFig! Much appreciated.

1 Like

Thanks very much!
sylvaine

1 Like

Welcome to Sparkle and have a good time here

1 Like

@FlaminFig
Thanks for all these very good advices.

1 Like

Your very welcome @Sylvaine! Hope you are loving Sparkle! :slight_smile:

Yes, I do!
Have a nice day and best regards from Switzerland!
sylvaine

Your welcome @bapfoto.de ! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @FlaminFig

1 Like

@jazzbird, Your welcome and I hope you got something out of it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you are all getting something out of this pdf - all simple points to take stock of and when implemented can make the world of difference to your online presence!

Image you website to be a “funnel”… what do you have to do to lead your potential client onto the ultimate action on your website?.. And remember they are not only words but also colour, shades/gradients, imagery, buttons, etc…

Have fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like