A new Sparkle Guide is now available

This is the first of a new series of guides that address specific website features and how to achieve them in Sparkle - the simple way!

In this first guide we take a look at using Sparkle features in conjunction with vector graphic apps, and Apple Pages to create elements for a more informal style of website. Click the image to download the guide.

Screenshot 19

9 Likes

Frank you are running hot my man!!! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap:

Thank you for sharing your knowledge on Sparkle and presenting it in an easy to follow PDF. You’re a technical author deep down! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for the kind words! :blush: I’m really glad to hear that you found the PDF helpful. It’s great to know that my explanation of Sparkle was easy to follow. Sharing knowledge and helping others is something I really enjoy, so your feedback means a lot. Thanks again! :pray:

2 Likes

As usual Frank, perfectly scripted and executed. You’re an amazing resource to have onboard for Sparkle. You’ve done this before haven’t you :wink:

2 Likes

Grasias, francbrowne

1 Like

Thanks Franc, great guide and amazing job. Keen to see more.
Michael

1 Like

Sparkle really is a superior application to WordPress - we’re not limited by templates, all you need is a little imagination and creativity, and you can do almost anything. I created this site for an art gallery, where the menu is more artistic: better look on a Mac.
Sparkle really is a superior application to WordPress - we’re not limited by templates, all you need is a little imagination and creativity, and you can do almost anything. I created this site for an art gallery, where the menu is more artistic:
Sparkle really is a superior application to WordPress - we’re not limited by templates, all you need is a little imagination and creativity, and you can do almost anything. I created this site for an art gallery, where the menu is more artistic: Look on a Mac.

2 Likes

Thank you for this new guide!

1 Like

Great job! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

If you keep this up I may well buy the new update!

1 Like

And so you should! It’s worth every penny - look out for more guides to come - maybe we can ease you into that upgrade!!!