Another Sparkle Guide - Mood Boards

I’m pleased to share the second tutorial in our ‘How To Do It’ series! This one is specifically for web designers who sell websites to paying clients.

In this guide, we’ll dive into using Sparkle to create mood boards for your client proposals. The best part? You won’t need to fire up any complex graphics software. Sparkle makes the process quick and efficient.

Not only will you be able to create visually appealing mood boards, but you’ll also be setting up an actual project file that you can use to build the final website. It’s a streamlined approach that saves time and keeps everything organized.

Stay tuned for more tutorials, and happy designing!

Click the image to download the tutorial.

Screenshot 31

5 Likes

Very similar to what I do for my clients, but always great seeing how other pros do it! :slight_smile:
Definitely great advice and guidance! Thanks for sharing Frank! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you so much, you don’t know how much that helps me to see how others process is, my process is a bit messy and not efficient. I get thinks done but properly could do it in half of the time.
Like to see more of those guides.

Do you have links that i could read into it regards processes for web designers?

Cheers, Michael

1 Like