Blog Index Page Screwed Up

Oh dear, I have no idea what I’ve done but my blog index page has totally screwed up after publishing a new blog post. Please help me! The page on Sparkle looks absolutely fine as you can see here:

But after publishing, it now looks like this:

ACTUAL PAGE HERE

I published earlier and it was absolutely fine. I made a couple of changes to the post itself, republished, and then this screw up. Eek!

I’ve tried a number of times now, including rebooting etc to no avail.

Please help!

Please email us the project file (wetransfer.com to feedback@sparkleapp.com) and we’ll take a look.

1 Like

Thank you Duncan! I’m just in the midst of re-publishing again so will send it as soon as I’ve finished. I’m sure it’s something on my end, although I haven’t done anything differently.

Duncan, it took a while to republish but it’s finally righted itself. So sorry about that. Not sure what happened!

Sounds like it probably was a server side cache.

1 Like

It may happen if you selected the summary view of some blog page and publish your site.

I encountered this several times, but it was easy to fix.

1 Like

Oh gosh, I think this is what happened! I’ll take note and make sure not to do that again. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, it was a bit shocking when it happened, but on the other side, the publishing worked before. So there had to be a simple explanation.

We have no evidence of this. Is this repeatable? With Sparkle 3.1?

I had this issue with Sparkle 3.0.9 and just tried to reproduce it with Sparkle 3.1. I opened the summary page of some blog posts and republished the site. Everything looks okay now!