Form Templates For Sparkle?

I don’t suppose there are any really big form templates? I’m building some forms for a construction labor staffing agency - lots of questions and check boxes, choose your state, etc.
Just trying to save a little time.

I doubt if a template is going to be much help to you because the form will have to be customised to reflect the requirements of your customer, therefore, you may as well start from scratch. One thing that may be of help when dealing with these long types of form would be to use an original hard-copy of the form as a sort of template. Usually, such forms originate from printed forms that were used before the digital age. If you have one of those, you could scan it and add it to your Sparkle page (a PDF Version of the form may be easier) You could then add it to the canvas and resize it so that everything is the approximate size it needs to be for an online form. You then reduce the opacity of the form to maybe 40 - 50% and lock its position on the canvas. You now have a template of sorts. Simply add the form fields and labels and position these elements over the form. Once completed, you can unlock the original template layer and delete the image/pdf from the canvas.

3 Likes

@davekeys, Sparkle allows you the freedom to create any sort of form as Frank has mentioned with his thorough explanation!

To give you an idea of Sparkle’s form building capabilities you can check one I have created out in the wild - https://zenzulupalmistry.com/contact-me.html

1 Like

Sparkle does offer a fair amount of depth with forms, but you might need to go with a third party form builder and embed it into your site. Many of those have templates for certain applications to get you going. Cognito Forms I think is a good option.

1 Like