How to hide or delete home button in menu?

I really like the product, I’m planning to buy once I check a few more features. The AI is smarter than me! I’m using it for inspiration, imported my old pages and am redesigning from scratch and moving things over, my website needs a major overhaul, this is perfect for it, thanks!

I made a menu, it works great, but I would prefer to have the home link portion of the menu hidden on the home page. Is this possible? I can’t seem to figure it out, it either is on all or none. I could hide it with an overlaid rectangle on the home page but that seems clunky.

Hello and welcome to the community.

Yes, that’s the way it is with the menu. It’s all or nothing. It wouldn’t bother me much, but if you’re suicidal about it, there is a solution. Split your page into two sections.

Section 1: only 1 page, namely the homepage itself with a menu only for this page without the “home button”.

Section 2: all other pages with the same menu + the “home button”. Make it “show on all pages in this section”. A lot of work for just a little cosmetics.

Please read the Sparkle documentation.

Mr. F

Thanks!

Not bothering me that much, just hoping for an easy solution. That sounds painful. Overall I really like the program, though, that’s just a minor thing.