I need help with site functionality - specifically index.html file

index.html file not present when I upload my design to my site. (godaddy site)

I see all the other folders. CSS, JS index.php folder etc. But no index.html file and no ability to see site once uploaded.
help please.
Lex

You need to get te right setting pageCapture d’écran, le 2021-01-21 à 20.44.24, set to home page, index file will be created.

I’m not sure I understand the question. Are you saying that only the site folders are being uploaded, or is it just the index.html page that is not uploading? Where are you checking these files? is it through a directory listing of your site root, or is that you just don’t see your home page when viewing the site in a browser? Whichever it is, you should be aware that you should only really have one index page. It can be either PHP or HTML. If you have one of each, most likely only the html version will display by default. If you’re unsure, try adding the page title in your browser. Start by adding /index-html to your domain URL in your web browser. If that doesn’t show anything, try adding /index.php to the domain URL If neither are working, it may be that you haven’t designated a page in your site to be a home page.