Instagram "post mode"

Hi,
I am trying to setup the instagram module. I have managed to make the image or gallery to work but when it comes to the instagram module, when i put it in “post mode”, i have a grey block with the white instagram logo inside.
I read on the documentation i could put a post from any account, but i can’t manage to put a post from an account that is not mine. Is this normal ?

thanks for your help

Hard to say without seeing the site. Perhaps your instagram feed doesn’t have enough posts? (Note that IGTV posts don’t actually go in the feed).

Here is a test i made to make it easier to see : http://www.benjaminrossignol.com/test/

on the left is instagram in a picture, then there is gallery, then an instagram post

let me know what you think,
Many thanks

Thanks. Did you maybe add privacy support and then remove it from the page?

In fact i create this page just to show you, i just put these 3 elements and then published

Mind sending the project? feedback@sparkleapp.com

Hello, how many posts do you need to make it appear when published ? Actually i have 6 posts in my instagram, is it enough ?

thanks

One post is enough. IGTV posts are excluded. If it’s not showing up there’s probably a different issue.

ok thanks, i am trying to put up 3 instagram posts included in Image blocs, in preview all is fine. On line, all is white. Just can’t figure out what i did wrong…
I tried copy paste of these 3 posts in another file and published and it works. Is there something in the parameters that could be blocking ?

As mentioned in other threads, instagram support has a few requirements, which are outlined in the documentation:

• you ‍need ‍to ‍have ‍PHP ‍support ‍on ‍your ‍web ‍hosting ‍plan
  • the ‍web ‍address ‍you ‍publish ‍to ‍needs to be ‍exactly ‍the ‍same ‍used ‍in ‍the ‍site ‍settings
  • if you ‍have ‍an ‍ad ‍or ‍content ‍blocker ‍installed ‍in ‍your ‍browser, ‍the ‍Instagram ‍element ‍gets ‍removed ‍from ‍the ‍page

If you can provide the address of the page where you placed the instagram elements I can take a look.