Layout Blocks - What is it?

Okay - thanks for the update.

1 Like

Having read all posts, I always found the idea of blocks great but during the process of creating a website I always struggle at some point because of elements (mainly Text) behaving strange between different breakpoints/devices. I never use the automatic way of letting sparkle do the job but arrange elements manually. I found out that between breakpoints text and images (mainly text) shrink too much down from 20pt or larger to 4pt on mobile which is not looking great at all of course (readability). Also in my case(s) of using blocks, elements moved into strange places on its pages between breakpoints and the settings in width and height never fitted in any way - so one has to be very careful and check regularly across all breakpoints.
But of course those blocks help to find those elements - my workflow always lets me name all layers accordingly to their content and also I take care of their layer-z order in the layers panel because no matter how it appears on canvas, in the layers panel it keeps its place and order.
Hope that helps?

Kind Regards,
Uwe

1 Like