Let's all pray for Duncan in Italy!

Okay, this is and isn’t a Sparkle topic…but I am sure we all wish Duncan and his team the best as we work through this pandemic!
How are you holding up there, Duncan? It can’t be easy!
Please stay healthy! We need you!

9 Likes

@duncan I hope you and your family are well.
Virtual hugs for all!

3 Likes

Thanks, we are not in a region where there are many cases, we’re ok. Best wishes to everyone!

13 Likes

Same wishes here to the Sparkle community. Strange times, people matter most. All the best, Duncan.

Yes, best wishes from NY state in the USA, too. Although I don’t pray, I spare time for gratitude that Sparkle allows my clients to communicate with their audiences about this drastically changed world of ours. Whether it’s a small town trying to conquer misinformation (e.g., taghkanic.org) or a concert series adapting to a region (at least for now) without concerts (e.g., JCfC.info), I am thankful that Duncan and his team have made web publishing so rapid and convenient. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Strong prayers for you to stay safe and ell along with your family,

Love and blessings,
Ellen Winner

Here from Down Under, hoping all turns out well… Keep well and keep safe!

Keep strong dear Sparkle team and all the best. Hugs from Switzerland.

Wishes for good health from here in the UK. Stay safe everyone.

Also the best wishes from The Netherlands too. Never realized Duncan lives in Italy. Take care Duncan, I feel a little bit ashamed that the help for Italy comes from China and Cuba, too little help comes from Europe. :mask:

Take care everyone, we’ll get through this!

All the best for you guys and gals out there! Stay safe!