Duncan,
Is it possible for each of my customers to simply type in a code I give them to take them to their own personalized page? None of this content needs to be password protected really. I am looking to create a home page where each of my 20 customers go and if they type in their phone number it takes them to a page that shows them a personalized greeting I created for them.
Thank you.

Hi,
You can created pages as name with your client phone number. Then the client can load that specific page with your website link+their phone number.
I hope that makes sense how I explained it.

Michael

1 Like

Well if there is no need for a password but just hidden page access then maybe something like this…

• A user fills in a form with name, email and phone number which you receive
  • The Thank You page they are redirected to lets them know they will receive an email with details from you in next 15mins
  • You create their page that you will give them access too
  • You upload the page and copy its URL
  • Now you send this info to the client which will give them direct access to their page

There are different ways you can go about this but this way would work if you do not need the page they get access too to be password protected.

thank you, Yeh I figured I can do it that way. I was just trying to make it easy for each customer to go to the same website and just type in their code to the same field as everyone else but it takes them to their own page. But your way will work as well.