Menus modifications

Bonjour,

nouvel utilisateur de Sparkle, je “galère” un peu par moment.
Mon anglais étant “poor” je ne sais si ma question a été déjà posée en anglais.

Je crée un menu qui doit apparaitre sur chaque page. Ma difficulté est que quand je modifie ce menu sur une page, il faut que je “copie/colle” ce menu modifié sur chaque page, et c’est lonnnnng :wink:

Existe-t-il une fonction qui permets d’étendre chaque modification directement sur toutes les pages qui contiennent ce menu ?

Merci pour votre aide :wink:

PJ

Google traduction :

Hello,

new to Sparkle, I struggle a bit at times.
My English being “poor” I don’t know if my question has already been asked in English.

I create a menu that must appear on each page. My difficulty is that when I modify this menu on a page, I have to “copy / paste” this modified menu on each page, and it’s lonnnnng :wink:

Is there a function that allows each modification to be extended directly to all the pages that contain this menu?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hi @Arlekin,

yes indeed. What you are looking for is the “show in all pages” option, which applies not just to menus but any element, or in the case of a page header it’s sometimes useful to create a group containing the menu and other header elements, and setting the entire header group to “show in all pages”.

The “show in all pages” option is at the bottom of the arrange inspector, the relevant documentation is here:

Arrange | Sparkle Documentation (english)
Disposition | Documentation Sparkle (french)

Thank you for the answer,

I found this option. My problem is that for example, I don’t want this menu on the homepage (index.html).
I think I have no other choice but to keep doing a copy / paste …

Merci pour la réponse,

j’ai trouvé cette option. Mon problème, c’est que par exemple, je ne veux pas de ce menu sur la page d’accueil (index.html).
Je pense que je n’ai pas d’autres choix que de continuer à faire un copié/coller…

The way to solve that is to use “show in all pages in this section”.

That has some side effects, menus in “auto add” mode will create an item for each page but also a submenu for each section, so first you need to turn off the “auto add” option on the menu.

Next creare a new section and move all pages to that section, except your home page.

Next in one page inside the section set the menu to show in all pages in this section.

This will do what you want.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot !!
Merci beaucoup !! :heart_eyes: