MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you Sparkle(ers)! :)

It’s that time again so wishing you all a relaxing, cheerful, loving, and memorable festive season and may 2021 be supportive and prosperous for you all! :slight_smile:

And if you didn’t know we have a new age that began on the summer/winter solstice just past - the Age of Aquarius which represents technology (think Sparkle on steroids!), science, humanity, for the greater good of all, exploration (think Star Trek!), and energy… and much much more! So look out… we are heading into changing times as the “I” of the Age of Pisces becomes the “We” of the Age of Aquarius! Interesting! :slight_smile:

But besides all that have a great and memorable festive time! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@greenski
Merry Christmas to you too sir :slight_smile: And for all the Sparklers out there best wishes for Christmas and the New Year ahead of us.

Scott.

1 Like

A very merry Christmas to you too!

1 Like

Merry Christmas to one and all from Cape Cod, Massachusetts, not far from Duncan’s home turf!
I think we can all give Duncan and his team a big virtual hug for all they do for us Sparklers!
May we all enjoy good health and many blessings in the New Year!
Dave

2 Likes

2 Likes

Merry, Merry to All!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year to all Sparklers. My gratitudes to Duncan and Hendrik AKA greenskin for their immense help in getting my website up and running. Thank you again.

2 Likes

To all of you …

1 Like