New Sparkle Template - Jara Ki

I have added another template to my Flamin’ Fig template collection! :slight_smile: :man_dancing: :ok_hand:

The template is called Jara Ki and is a multi-pager with a few bonus pages to boot. She is bold and spiritual with a clean minimalistic mystic feel and layout with subtle animation throughout! I created it for the alternative health industry and it would be ideal for a yoga studio or spiritual coach.

This one took a while and I started it back in 2022! As an artist I just went round and round and round! So I am very happy to let it out into the real world now! :slight_smile:

Check it out and let me know what you think - https://www.flaminfig.com/theme-kit-3-jara-ki-themed-template.html

1 Like

Hi Hendrik, I have only viewed the template on a mobile device and I must say, I love it, you have obviously put a lot of time into the design. Can I just mention one small point and please don’t take offence, the site has a well being slant to it as you mention and overall that comes across, however, I do find the arrow on the home page that keeps scrolling down to be a bit aggressive for the type of site. It would maybe a slower smother animation or even just an arrow that just gently pulsates at the bottom of the page. But good job, top man :+1:
Best regards
Simon.

1 Like

Hey thank you Simon for your kind words and suggestion! :slight_smile:
You have a really good point regarding the arrow, which I will take onboard and make an update today!

It is always great to get an outside take on things so no offence at all, but a big thank you! :slight_smile: :ok_hand: :+1:

Ok it is live for the next 4 days! Our very first Flamin’ Fig sale!

If you have had your eye on one of our templates then our Black Friday Sale (right through to Cyber Monday (midnight)) might do the trick! For the next 4 days we have 20% off all templates!

To get your discount on checkout use the discount code BLACK20OFFFRIDAY
Your website will love you for it! :slight_smile:

1 Like