Opening a toggled Layout Block does not scroll the screen

I am creating a new website with Sparkle 5.5.2 and have one page with 6 buttons in 3 rows, each button containing an image. Each button is linked to a Layout Block which is toggled to display text when that button is clicked. This works fine for the upper row when the buttons below move down as the toggled text is displayed. However, for the 2nd and 3rd rows of buttons, the linked text extends below the bottom of the screen and the user must manually scroll down to read it.

How can I get the page to scroll down automatically to display all of the linked text ?

I don’t think it’s possible without coding.
This example shows also the behavior you descriped: Frequently Asked Dog Grass Questions | DoggieLawn
Even it is not an Sparkle-Website…

Yes saber1, that is the exact issue I’m having. I assumed that it would be easily addressed, but now that you have pointed me in the right direction I see that even the results of a Google search display this behaviour. If Google cannot fix it then I guess it’s just too hard.

Thank you for the reply.

You could use popups instead of hidden layout blocks. Using this option will allow you to have all your questions displayed on screen in the same place, whilst having the relevant answers pop up on screen within their own popup box. For longer answers, the popup will become scrollable, but the questions will still be viewable. An example of this type of arrangement can be seen on THIS SITE (under development) where popups have been deployed to display Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and Disclaimer. Just scroll down to the footer of the page and click the relevant links. As each link is clicked, the relevant popup opens - dismissing any previously open popup.