I prepared the layout of mi web in a few template-pages with several
“standard-layoutblocs” y want to use in all the pages. (like templates)
Question: is there a elegant way to paste an layout-bloc y have copied from an other page
in a new one, BELOW the last layoutbloc of this page. I do not want that the new one moves some of the existing ones, just seamlessly come as last one.
would be glad to know if it is possible to bloc the position of layout-blocs ?
(proposal): would be fine if we could give template-blocs a name… (A, B, C, D, E…)
…and then at the page we are making just give a command: “insert bloc Type E”
until now I am doing it this way:
- I measure at what vertical position I want to insert a bloc (ex. 4850pix)
- copy the layout-bloc from the templates-page
- paste the bloc in a large empty page
- adjust its position (example at: 4850pix)
- ctrl-x (cut out) the bloc
- insert in the page I am constructing (comes at 4850pix-position)