Printful Integration

Loving Sparkle. It’s the sh*t!!! Shoutout to the developers, you guys are ace!

I’d like to suggest print on demand integration. Specifically Printful, but any of them would be awesome. Printful has the best options I’ve seen so far. It would be amazing to put my shop directly on the site. So please guys, for one of the next updates, consider it. fingers crossed

That would be interesting!..

Not so sure about ecommerce natively integrated into Sparkle?
There is a whole lot of work that goes on in the back of an ecommerce platform, especially security!!! Sparkle has a number of ecommerce integration like Ecwid, Gumroad, Snipcart, etc… to help Users out in that department.

1 Like

Yea, I’m contemplating using gumroad or ecwid. The set up for gumroad is a bit annoying. You have to setup your store in Printful, then set it up again in gumroad. Ecwid seems more promising. I’m going to try it out. Printful has an api you can use to implement the store directly into your website, but that of course requires more coding knowledge. I’d have to deep dive into that. I tried embedding my Printful shop into the site using Sparkle, but it wasn’t working. Hoping this gets resolved in the future.

Just found out Printful now has a stand alone shop. I’m going to try and embed it. Hope it works. Wish me luck lol

Wishing you luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So update, for a second I got the site to show. Unsure what I did, but it was working. However, it didn’t display my actual shop, just the Printful website. I emailed the developers to see if there’s a way to get it working with minimal effort. I may have to end up using code.

Speaking of which, I went into inspect elements on my browser, embedded some of the code I saw within my store and got it to show up that way. Wasn’t functioning whatsoever, but it was a step in the right direction. I’ll keep at it, I’m determined to figure this out. :muscle:t5:

We reached out to printful and they don’t really have sensible integration options, it’s either closed to select commerce platforms, or has an open ended API that’s likely weeks of months of work to integrate properly. I’m afraid the only option to use it with Sparkle is via Ecwid.

1 Like

I’ve done a couple of small shops with ecwid and Printful using Sparkle. Works perfectly well.

Yea, I set up the Ecwid shop, it’s looks amazing, but they only allow 10 items for their free version. Looking into the api option. :crossed_fingers:t5:

It does work well, but I’m using the free version, they said they only allow 10 items. It does look excellent though, I must admit.

It’s pretty nifty they give that! For me they allow me to test the waters and if I start getting good bites and want to go more then it is a fair call for payment… Just saying! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use Bandzoogle at the moment and the Printful integration works very well, so I don’t know what the problem is in integrating on Sparkle ?. You can see it here if you want to check it out, sits pretty well, though design elements could be better (but that’s on the Printful side)

• I’m interested in Sparkle as there are some serious failings on the marketing, e mail signup and file management side with BZ. Great for building a site quickly (ish) but lacking in a lot of functionality in terms of data management. I might try Sparkle one of these days, if I can replicate the downloading and playing of music easily. That’s BZ strength obviously as it’s built for musicians and bands.
  • I’d love to hear from anyone who’s using Sparkle as an artist.
  • S