Proudly made with Sparkle

Hello Sparkelievers :smile: i been busy but I didn’t want to let pass share with you my last “one page website” made with (by far for me) the best tool for deliver quality products for my clients.

This is it: http://offiespacio.com

As usual your feedback is very welcome.

Cheers from a Mexican living in Barcelona (and believer of the web3 era jiji)

6 Likes

Hi, nice site but I would have avoided inserting the image of the setting with humans generated by AI. It’s too obvious that it’s “fake”. you could easily have had a royalty free photo from Unplash or Pexels… Images with AI risk not making the rest of the site, the rest of the images, credible… But good work, congratulations.

Hello maxsanna, all the images are from lummi.ai by demand of the client. Absolutely agree with you about using true environments and people. What I think is that eventually will be replaced one the business grow.

By the. way lummi.ai its a super interesting place created by Pablo Stanley a renowned designer involved on web3 and new technologies. You should check what he and his team are doing.

thanks again, great point.

Not bad @soygrafico :+1:
You have created an eye-catchy minimalist landing page with class.

I like your image gallery. It is a nice mix. Is it fully Sparkle?
Just found a minor issue. On my larger screen I see one of the chair coasters sneaking through as you can see on the following screenshot…

All up well done! :slight_smile: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yisus!!! haha definitely is the chair roller :sweat_smile: on the next update I will correct that. Thanks for your feedback FlaminFig and yes is only Sparkle and nothing else :smiley: !

1 Like