I uploaded my new photo site created on Sparkle this evening, replacing a site I designed in Sandvox a number of years ago. The new site looks great in Sparkle and in previews from Sparkle, but the published site looks all screwed up.
I’ve checked it in Safari, Chrome and Firefox. It looks the same in all three browsers.
Text and boxes aren’t in the right places. The header/menu bar is missing from the home page.
Not sure what I did or what I need to do but this is surprising and disappointing.
Here’s how the site looks in Sparkle:
And here’s how it looks published:
The site is www.pathemlepp.com.