More often than not a question without sufficient context or clarity either doesn’t receive a timely response, or requires follow up questions.
By all means ask any question, but try to:
- state clearly what you are trying to achieve
- if it’s a problem:
– provide any relevant screenshot of Sparkle
– provide a link to the problematic site
– describe what you expected to happen, and what happened instead
- if you’re seeking inspiration on a solution, provide any relevant screenshots or links to other examples or source material
- if you are uncomfortable sharing details about your work here, emailing us directly is absolutely an alternative: firstname.lastname@example.org
The upfront effort will result in better questions and better answers, which benefit you and everybody else in the community as well.