Replace default synchronized color palette

Hello,

Sorry if this has been addressed already, I did a search and oddly enough I didn’t see anything directly related. The Sparkle documentation also does not mention this as an option. I like the idea of being able to quickly select a site wide color element and having it sync across all pages. I’m hoping that there is a way to customize the top synchronized pallet on a project by project basis and replace the default colors per project as needed. Is this possible?

As a long time Hype, Squarespace and Wordpress user who almost switched to Webflow Sparkle is a complete breakthrough. Great Work - Amazing!

If you mean an import/export, that’s not currently possible. It’s not a very common request, but importing/exporting in a proprietary Sparkle format wouldn’t be too hard to add. If you mean importing from an existing service (e.g. Kuler) that would be more of a challenge, in how to map the colorset into Sparkle colors, synchronized vs. non-synchronized and dark mode.

Hi Jordan,

Based on your question: I’m hoping that there is a way to customize the top synchronized pallet on a project by project basis and replace the default colors per project as needed. Is this possible?

I am assuming you may be duplicating a Sparkle file to create a new website.

• If this is the case then the easy solution is to paste the desired colour HEX code into your new Sparkle file colour palette in the appropriate designation.
  • I am sure you are aware there are many tools available to take a colour sample from any source reference.

If you are starting a new Sparkle website from scratch then the same method applies.

Regards,
Chris

You have made a great choice @Jordan, Sparkle is amazing and once you get the hang of things you’ll love it even more. And the best thing is the security and reliability compared to what you have mentioned.