Website redesign with the freedom only Sparkle can give

WubSites.com has been redesigned. Please give me your valuable comments as always on the design, copy, and page interaction.

5 Likes

I see you have gone for a more contemporary style, but overall I can see precision and consistency so well done! :slight_smile: :clap:

I have taken a quick look and found a few things…

• I find it strange though that your main navigation is repeated when I click on the hamburger icon? What is your take on this?
  • Also when I click on the Contact link it opens the Contact page, but in your hamburger slide down menu the Contact Us Now link pops open a new window? Is that meant to be? It seems strange.
  • On your tablet device (portrait) for me the paragraph font is far too small to read, plus there is a lot of paragraph text being cut off because of the container height they sit in. This is also the case for the footer.
  • On mobile Blog index page the pagination icon pointer hangs off and doesn’t align with the post number pages? On the other devices it looks the part.

The other thing… The content reads great and is very informative!
But as a consumer I feel the content is all about WubSites and doesn’t give me a clear understanding in how you can fix my problem(s)/pain-point(s)?

I really love the “Fast Loading…” section on your home page.
That definitely engages me to show me how you can help me with my website’s loading speed! :slight_smile:

Anyways, a great job! :slight_smile: :clap:

2 Likes

The mobile menu on scroll seems broken

Looks good. I like the Southgate site also.

1 Like

Hey Flaming Fig,

Thanks a ton for checking out the WubSites.com redesign and sharing your thoughts! Your feedback is gold. Noted on the navigation feedback and tablet device responsiveness. I’ll definitely fix those and make sure the text is readable on all devices.

Spot on about the content focus too. Gotta make it clear how WubSites solves user problems, not just talk about ourselves. Love that you dig the “Fast Loading…” section – that’s a big win for me too!

Thanks again for the awesome feedback, Flaming Fig.

1 Like

You’re welcome Nathan! and keep up the great work with using Sparkle! :slight_smile: :+1:

Hi @dpampin, I couldn’t find the problem. Can you please send me a screenshot? It would help me to fix it.

The site is amazing. Design seems flawless to me. I was looking around the forum to see if there were developers who could take over my client designs if the need arose for any reason before I start providing sites built with Sparkle. This gives me confidence.

2 Likes