WordPress theme

Hello, Is there a way to create Wordpress themes with Sparkle? One customer insists on using Windows OS and prefers WordPress. I’m struggling to use Wordpress and it’s approach regarding the use of existing Wordpress themes and really love the workflow of Sparkle.

@Moevi.nl, Welcome onboard! :slight_smile:

No sorry, Sparkle is totally the opposite of WordPress and I hear you are loving it!
WordPress is a struggle for just about anyone and the nightmare starts after it is launched! Being in the game and having had experience with WordPress I think the best thing is to give two options… you build the site in Sparkle or they need to find another web designer!

If they don’t want macOS I’m wondering if Windows10 allows macOS to run as you can do it the other way around - now for years?

I hear you are already struggling so do you think it is worth it? Or just let them know you prefer the more smarter and hack-free way of creating websites! Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your quick reply and great suggestion! I will try to run MacOS in a VM on my Windows 10 laptop so I can stick to Sparkle :grinning:

Maybe try the Divi Theme https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/
I use it for my Wordpress Projects. But it’s not that easy than Sparkle, but it’s really powerful.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Hello, thank you for your advise!