Gallery thumbnails spread around the page in different sizes

Hi,
what I would need is the possibility to create a gallery with various sizes of stand-alone thumbnails which can be spread around the page - but they are all part of one and the same gallery. (Edit:) The sidewith slide is not shown before any click on one of the thumbnails. For example here: https://www.qooqee.com/muse-widgets/fluid-infinity-muse-gallery-widget/fluid-infinity-muse-gallery-widget-sample-stand-alone.html Though here the thumbs are one by one next to each other.

For visual artists it is often quite boring to be restricted to just one kind of gallery to display art and it does not live up to the variety of the works themself, either.

So, what do you think? Interesting for you guys?

3 Likes

Yes we definitely want more gallery options.

3 Likes

I think I’ve asked before but if there was a response I missed it. Is there a way to pull the thumbnails out from the gallery and make them stand alone images? I’m trying to replicate my old portfolio gallery from Muse where each “thumbnail” is a standalone image but if you click on it, it brings you to the gallery lightbox at THAT particular image (not the first one like Sparkle is doing–no matter what image you click on–it goes to the first in the gallery) and with ample space for a project description?

@BlackChrome, Things are still the same when you asked the last time.

I’m keeping my fingers-crossed for some really good updates to the Image Gallery in V5!!! :slight_smile: