Mention your Sparkle website!

BEAUTIFUL!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
It is hard to stop playing around with the animations.

Just a tip. You now have white lines between the pictures and they are not even.
Make them even by using this tool in Sparkle or place them tight together.
Just a thought. It looks a tiny bit messy. Otherwise great job!

Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 09.49.33

Hi, you could make the menu on the left smaller by adding small buttons on the left site of your screen. Or you could make a menu in the header that stays there. Will give you much more room on your screen to play with.

Thanks for the tip. Much appreciated.

I am just about to finish the website. Only a page or two left. But thank you Duncan and team for an amazing tool. Just waiting curiously for V5…

A post was split to a new topic: “Alt Text” for text links and buttons

How does this look? (Somewhat still in progress).

www.lakelandcarbondale.com

1 Like

You’ve done a really great job with your website, and it looks great across devices!
Well done! :slight_smile: :clap:

Thanks! I have spent a lot of time trying to make it look a bit different, and get past the typical limits of the grid with some “bleeds”. Still have a bit to go yet.

1 Like

Nuevo año, nueva web
Se agradecen opiniones y acepto criterios.

Hi everyone !

Here’s my website, made with this amazing app !

FH FORMATIONS

2 Likes

Made with Sparkle - https://outsidethebox.online

Really well done and original @Ste! :slight_smile: :clap:
You are not considering mobile?

Hi thanks for that. Still working on making it work better for mobile. Any ideas welcome.

I could recommend to be nice about the paragraph text and keep it between 15-16pt for consumer legibility. Also remember that mobile works best to layout if you think “1 column”… Have fun! :slight_smile:

Good points. Thanks. Time for a revamp soon. It’s always fun with Sparkle. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello to all.

The good thing about working in a group/team is that you get a lot of feedback and that helps to create projects where everyone feels involved. The downside is that sometimes it takes too long.

So, after several months of work, do’s and don’ts, adjustments here and there, I can present the website I have made with Sparkle for a project of culture, art, education and prevention.

You can visit it here:
https://almaterraforum.org

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here are two of my creations:

4 Likes

Not bad at all @saber1 :clap: :clap:

Really love the picture within a picture animate on scroll with the lady and her horse! :slight_smile:
keep up the good work! :slight_smile: :+1:

Thank you.
Take also a look into the Photography-Section of PB Studios.
Especially the Kids (“Kinder”). There i integrate the slide-function that was a topic here to the cake-smash pictures.

1 Like